Another innovative step for Twitter in its bid to step up the pace with advertising on its platform: today the company announced that it would soon start “experimenting” with ways of making ads more “useful” by matching ads more closely to users on Twitter using retargeting technology. Retargeting will rely on a browser cookie ID that gets matched to Twitter accounts and/or on contacts from, say, a businesses’ mailing list getting matched up with Twitter account names.
Tag Archives: Ads
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- Is Screen Time Really Bad for Kids? buff.ly/2YXNp4C via @nytimes https://t.co/pcy0Kxd5WH 3 days ago
- Can the #Fitness Industry and Body Positivity Coexist? buff.ly/35Xe17D https://t.co/c1krWIN8Gs 3 days ago
- RT @proofpoint: Proofpoint #Email Protection Wins CRN #ProductOfTheYear Award: ow.ly/xNmN50xW4w9 #InfoSec https://t.co/UumqzG4tC1 3 days ago
- RT @USNavy: Women did it in 1943 and continue to do so in 2020! #GirlPower A #USNavy Hull Maintenance Technician welds in the general work… 3 days ago
- Steve McQueen’s Bullitt Mustang sells for $3.4 million buff.ly/2t6CJVJ https://t.co/YnVm8K4kMw 1 week ago
Social Media Trifecta
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages