Another innovative step for Twitter in its bid to step up the pace with advertising on its platform: today the company announced that it would soon start “experimenting” with ways of making ads more “useful” by matching ads more closely to users on Twitter using retargeting technology. Retargeting will rely on a browser cookie ID that gets matched to Twitter accounts and/or on contacts from, say, a businesses’ mailing list getting matched up with Twitter account names.
Tag Archives: Ads
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- You Can Have A Sleepover At The Last Blockbuster On Earth via Airbnb. buff.ly/3iuim91 https://t.co/y77pIbXlAK 1 day ago
- If only @moviemofo had FaceTime.... twitter.com/FastCompany/st… 2 weeks ago
- Live Sports Drought Pushes More TV Viewers to #CutTheCord buff.ly/30H3oFg https://t.co/omTYOXeGY4 3 weeks ago
- RT @JohnSheaHey: Alyssa Nakken made history coaching 1B the past 2 nights, and I love this picture by @CAGisMe of her and Bob Melvin, a qui… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Variety: Foo Fighters’ Dave Grohl Comes to Teachers’ Defense Amid Trump’s ‘Politicized’ Plans to Reopen Schools wp.me/p2WgDE-1lyJit 3 weeks ago
Social Media Trifecta
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages