In case you missed it, Instagram, the ridiculously popular photo and video sharing social platform, turned three years old last week. During those three years, the company swiftly overcame some tough obstacles (including a huge backlash to its proposed privacy changes) to remain the selfie addict’s app of choice. In three short years it has racked up some impressive feats. For instance, it has amassed 150 million users worldwide, who have collectively shared a brain-melting 16 billion photos. Figures like this prompted social giant Facebook to snap up the company for an estimated $1 billion in 2012 as it obviously saw the money making potential.
Daily Archives: October 17, 2013
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- Snap CEO Spiegel Says TikTok Could Grow Bigger Than Instagram buff.ly/2G5VxYf I disagree with this... https://t.co/t7LmnTjwop 2 days ago
- RT @BStulberg: -More side-walks. -Less screen-time. -Less helicopter parenting. -Redesign phys-ed in school system. -Serious action on food… 2 days ago
- RT @proofpoint: We are excited to announce the launch of our #Podcast🎙️ Protecting People: #Cybersecurity for the Rest of Us. Listen Now! h… 2 days ago
- #Instagram for Win95 buff.ly/2alZF5X I love this so much! https://t.co/3lZnZVCZkC 2 days ago
- Is Screen Time Really Bad for Kids? buff.ly/2YXNp4C via @nytimes https://t.co/pcy0Kxd5WH 1 week ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages