In case you missed it, Instagram, the ridiculously popular photo and video sharing social platform, turned three years old last week. During those three years, the company swiftly overcame some tough obstacles (including a huge backlash to its proposed privacy changes) to remain the selfie addict’s app of choice. In three short years it has racked up some impressive feats. For instance, it has amassed 150 million users worldwide, who have collectively shared a brain-melting 16 billion photos. Figures like this prompted social giant Facebook to snap up the company for an estimated $1 billion in 2012 as it obviously saw the money making potential.
Daily Archives: October 17, 2013
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- Best-selling ‘fruit’ drinks for kids deemed unhealthy in new study: ‘Parents tell me they’ve been tricked’… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- 😂 Pretentious Friend Only Listens To Podcasts On #Vinyl buff.ly/2B5uaLp #BabaBooey https://t.co/zadzQO7RFX 8 hours ago
- RT @INTERPOL_Cyber: #DYK : #businessemailcompromise is just one name used to describe this crime - there's also #CEO #fraud, l'escroquerie… 9 hours ago
- Uber Pet 🐕 launches so you know Fido can ride with you buff.ly/2OPZztf Very coo idea! https://t.co/hUVX7SLxou 11 hours ago
- Study: #SocialMedia overtakes print for 1st time in global ad spending buff.ly/35drid0 https://t.co/huFEOIXTAa 16 hours ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages