In case you missed it, Instagram, the ridiculously popular photo and video sharing social platform, turned three years old last week. During those three years, the company swiftly overcame some tough obstacles (including a huge backlash to its proposed privacy changes) to remain the selfie addict’s app of choice. In three short years it has racked up some impressive feats. For instance, it has amassed 150 million users worldwide, who have collectively shared a brain-melting 16 billion photos. Figures like this prompted social giant Facebook to snap up the company for an estimated $1 billion in 2012 as it obviously saw the money making potential.
Daily Archives: October 17, 2013
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- If only @moviemofo had FaceTime.... twitter.com/FastCompany/st… 2 weeks ago
- Live Sports Drought Pushes More TV Viewers to #CutTheCord buff.ly/30H3oFg https://t.co/omTYOXeGY4 2 weeks ago
- RT @JohnSheaHey: Alyssa Nakken made history coaching 1B the past 2 nights, and I love this picture by @CAGisMe of her and Bob Melvin, a qui… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Variety: Foo Fighters’ Dave Grohl Comes to Teachers’ Defense Amid Trump’s ‘Politicized’ Plans to Reopen Schools wp.me/p2WgDE-1lyJit 2 weeks ago
- RT @49ers: 🐸🍵 https://t.co/uKchyhZHzR 2 weeks ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages