Wall Street gave LinkedIn its latest endorsement Thursday, driving the Mountain View, Calif., company’s shares up by more than 7 percent after it released its second-quarter results. The professional network announced second quarter earnings results on Thursday, and it was another good one, as the company grew to 238 million members and saw revenue increase to 59 percent to $363.7 million from $228.2 million in Q2 2012.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- Last year, in the wake of the Cambridge Analytica data scandal, Mark Zuckerberg promised a feature that would allow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- “Why Is Joe Rogan So Popular? He understands men in America better than most people do. The rest of the country sho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Elon Musk's ‘Starman' makes its first complete orbit around the Sun buff.ly/2ZauMbV https://t.co/9rwucemUe1 2 days ago
- Instagram’s Long-Awaited Checkout Feature Is Finally Here buff.ly/2W9pVH1 https://t.co/GKOX1YnkV0 3 days ago
- Twitter tests letting users follow topics in the same way they follow accounts buff.ly/2Z7Vshu https://t.co/JBbF54laX2 6 days ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages