Wall Street gave LinkedIn its latest endorsement Thursday, driving the Mountain View, Calif., company’s shares up by more than 7 percent after it released its second-quarter results. The professional network announced second quarter earnings results on Thursday, and it was another good one, as the company grew to 238 million members and saw revenue increase to 59 percent to $363.7 million from $228.2 million in Q2 2012.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- This is a really good read - I’m A Supposed Influencer. Here’s Why You Should Be Cautious Of This Title.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Oops! Because there is no #Twitter app for Palm? Still should work from the #mobile web browser. twitter.com/brianmcguire/s… 5 hours ago
- Winamp? 2019. @CNET what year is it?... twitter.com/CNET/status/10… 5 hours ago
- RT @BrianNorgard: We are quickly moving toward a world where remote work will just be called work 5 hours ago
- RT @warriors: First reversible championship ring ever! Jason of Beverly Hills coming through with some innovative work in the championship… 5 hours ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages