Wall Street gave LinkedIn its latest endorsement Thursday, driving the Mountain View, Calif., company’s shares up by more than 7 percent after it released its second-quarter results. The professional network announced second quarter earnings results on Thursday, and it was another good one, as the company grew to 238 million members and saw revenue increase to 59 percent to $363.7 million from $228.2 million in Q2 2012.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- Reality TV Show Drops People Into the Wild for a Year, Doesn't Tell Them Show Is Canceled buff.ly/2mL18vO 1 hour ago
- Fearing Germs Is Making Us Sick buff.ly/2mLbBXU 6 hours ago
- Mark Guntrip demos @Proofpoint Targeted Attack Protection (TAP) from #RSA2017. ow.ly/s5wa30ajdNg #CyberSecurity 22 hours ago
- People won’t stop staring at their phones, so a Dutch town put traffic lights on the ground. bit.ly/2op9DZx https://t.co/zS2cogGXgQ 1 day ago
- How Cyber Crooks Can Trick You With Fake Emails From Your Boss: ow.ly/b0uU30aep8k via @TheStreet #CyberSecurity 4 days ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages