Wall Street gave LinkedIn its latest endorsement Thursday, driving the Mountain View, Calif., company’s shares up by more than 7 percent after it released its second-quarter results. The professional network announced second quarter earnings results on Thursday, and it was another good one, as the company grew to 238 million members and saw revenue increase to 59 percent to $363.7 million from $228.2 million in Q2 2012.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- RT @SCMagazine: Announcing the SC Awards 2018 Finalists !! l ow.ly/gRNI30hQ5nV #scawards 5 hours ago
- RT @MythvsFactss: https://t.co/gejL9X0mu4 6 hours ago
- These @Adidas Sneakers Are A Functioning Free Pass On #Berlin’s Subway buff.ly/2DH13hC https://t.co/Cj7BAlrjru 9 hours ago
- RT @ambermac: Google and Coursera launch program to train more IT support specialists techcrunch.com/2018/01/16/goo… 18 hours ago
- Google fixes vulnerability in Apps Script - but SaaS is still at risk buff.ly/2DDb53A https://t.co/JKCAL7yhvg 1 day ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages