Wall Street gave LinkedIn its latest endorsement Thursday, driving the Mountain View, Calif., company’s shares up by more than 7 percent after it released its second-quarter results. The professional network announced second quarter earnings results on Thursday, and it was another good one, as the company grew to 238 million members and saw revenue increase to 59 percent to $363.7 million from $228.2 million in Q2 2012.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- Modes of transportation in #TheWizardofOz, ranked buff.ly/2OajiSn https://t.co/lt6fG0T5E6 4 days ago
- RT @runnersworld: Sister Stephanie Baliga has run the Chicago Marathon every year since 2011. https://t.co/UA9bnUgDlG 4 days ago
- Your #Watch Says More About Your Status Than You Think buff.ly/2O2X8l3 https://t.co/a3Bq1KM6KH 4 days ago
- “In a cluttered world of boutique fitness studios and high-end gear, Guillermo Piñeda Morales reminds us that we do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Makers, Don't Let Yourself Be Forced Into the 'Manager Schedule' | Inside Nuclino buff.ly/2K9c3Jm https://t.co/Jmefg5dqJX 4 days ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages