Wall Street gave LinkedIn its latest endorsement Thursday, driving the Mountain View, Calif., company’s shares up by more than 7 percent after it released its second-quarter results. The professional network announced second quarter earnings results on Thursday, and it was another good one, as the company grew to 238 million members and saw revenue increase to 59 percent to $363.7 million from $228.2 million in Q2 2012.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- 53% of execs pay a hacker's ransom. Are businesses losing the #cybersecurity battle? buff.ly/2l415I3 https://t.co/rmw91u8IKC 4 days ago
- RT @FCBayern: Nur noch 1⃣ Tag! ➡ #WM2018! 🙌😉 #packmas #MiaSanMia https://t.co/0ioQy7r4JQ 5 days ago
- RT @proofpoint: Proofpoint Wins Best SME Security Solution for Proofpoint Essentials for the Second Consecutive Year at #SCAwards Europe 20… 5 days ago
- World Cup prediction time buff.ly/2t49sHb … #FIFAWorldCup https://t.co/IudhmuqrCh 5 days ago
- RT @crudereporter: You all knew this just *had* to happen right? https://t.co/uIgeGJEoYq 5 days ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages