Wall Street gave LinkedIn its latest endorsement Thursday, driving the Mountain View, Calif., company’s shares up by more than 7 percent after it released its second-quarter results. The professional network announced second quarter earnings results on Thursday, and it was another good one, as the company grew to 238 million members and saw revenue increase to 59 percent to $363.7 million from $228.2 million in Q2 2012.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- With Billions Spent on #Cybersecurity, Why Are Problems Getting Worse? buff.ly/2rf26lz https://t.co/e7nGK9Yj48 8 hours ago
- The Wild Reason #Whales Got So Freakishly Big buff.ly/2rOayoY #nature https://t.co/iBiieQwCtl 10 hours ago
- Designer Turns Train Maps Around The World Into Minimalist Designs buff.ly/2qTtgxv https://t.co/ogipZVcsyK 15 hours ago
- RT @ambermac: Looks like laptop speed bumps & big updates to iOS & macOS at #wwdc2017 on June 5 (& maybe even a Siri Speaker). https://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @proofpoint: How to Increase Effectiveness with #SecurityAutomation. ow.ly/qUn330c3lXx https://t.co/LFP4FP46SX 1 day ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages