Another innovative step for Twitter in its bid to step up the pace with advertising on its platform: today the company announced that it would soon start “experimenting” with ways of making ads more “useful” by matching ads more closely to users on Twitter using retargeting technology. Retargeting will rely on a browser cookie ID that gets matched to Twitter accounts and/or on contacts from, say, a businesses’ mailing list getting matched up with Twitter account names.
July 3, 2013
New Innovative Step For Twitter Ads
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013 at 3:16 pm and tagged with Ads, Twitter and posted in Twitter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- Last year, in the wake of the Cambridge Analytica data scandal, Mark Zuckerberg promised a feature that would allow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- “Why Is Joe Rogan So Popular? He understands men in America better than most people do. The rest of the country sho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Elon Musk's ‘Starman' makes its first complete orbit around the Sun buff.ly/2ZauMbV https://t.co/9rwucemUe1 2 days ago
- Instagram’s Long-Awaited Checkout Feature Is Finally Here buff.ly/2W9pVH1 https://t.co/GKOX1YnkV0 3 days ago
- Twitter tests letting users follow topics in the same way they follow accounts buff.ly/2Z7Vshu https://t.co/JBbF54laX2 6 days ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages