Another innovative step for Twitter in its bid to step up the pace with advertising on its platform: today the company announced that it would soon start “experimenting” with ways of making ads more “useful” by matching ads more closely to users on Twitter using retargeting technology. Retargeting will rely on a browser cookie ID that gets matched to Twitter accounts and/or on contacts from, say, a businesses’ mailing list getting matched up with Twitter account names.
July 3, 2013
New Innovative Step For Twitter Ads
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013 at 3:16 pm and tagged with Ads, Twitter and posted in Twitter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- This is a really good read - I’m A Supposed Influencer. Here’s Why You Should Be Cautious Of This Title.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Oops! Because there is no #Twitter app for Palm? Still should work from the #mobile web browser. twitter.com/brianmcguire/s… 5 hours ago
- Winamp? 2019. @CNET what year is it?... twitter.com/CNET/status/10… 5 hours ago
- RT @BrianNorgard: We are quickly moving toward a world where remote work will just be called work 5 hours ago
- RT @warriors: First reversible championship ring ever! Jason of Beverly Hills coming through with some innovative work in the championship… 5 hours ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages