Another innovative step for Twitter in its bid to step up the pace with advertising on its platform: today the company announced that it would soon start “experimenting” with ways of making ads more “useful” by matching ads more closely to users on Twitter using retargeting technology. Retargeting will rely on a browser cookie ID that gets matched to Twitter accounts and/or on contacts from, say, a businesses’ mailing list getting matched up with Twitter account names.
July 3, 2013
New Innovative Step For Twitter Ads
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013 at 3:16 pm and tagged with Ads, Twitter and posted in Twitter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- Modes of transportation in #TheWizardofOz, ranked buff.ly/2OajiSn https://t.co/lt6fG0T5E6 4 days ago
- RT @runnersworld: Sister Stephanie Baliga has run the Chicago Marathon every year since 2011. https://t.co/UA9bnUgDlG 4 days ago
- Your #Watch Says More About Your Status Than You Think buff.ly/2O2X8l3 https://t.co/a3Bq1KM6KH 4 days ago
- “In a cluttered world of boutique fitness studios and high-end gear, Guillermo Piñeda Morales reminds us that we do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Makers, Don't Let Yourself Be Forced Into the 'Manager Schedule' | Inside Nuclino buff.ly/2K9c3Jm https://t.co/Jmefg5dqJX 4 days ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages