Another innovative step for Twitter in its bid to step up the pace with advertising on its platform: today the company announced that it would soon start “experimenting” with ways of making ads more “useful” by matching ads more closely to users on Twitter using retargeting technology. Retargeting will rely on a browser cookie ID that gets matched to Twitter accounts and/or on contacts from, say, a businesses’ mailing list getting matched up with Twitter account names.
July 3, 2013
New Innovative Step For Twitter Ads
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013 at 3:16 pm and tagged with Ads, Twitter and posted in Twitter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- Motivation "GOOD!" twitter.com/joerogan/statu… 4 hours ago
- How to check you’re not helping hackers get rich with digital cryptocurrencies: buff.ly/2rMVCre #InfoSec https://t.co/u12YRWy4G1 21 hours ago
- Flying Blind: Why Visibility is Cybersecurity’s Achilles Heel: buff.ly/2rdIONp https://t.co/sLlMHWR1yr 23 hours ago
- Facebook's Content Moderation Rules Are Both Careful and Shocking via @Entrepreneur by @NinaZipkin… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @TheMinimalists: I Gave up TV, Then Qualified for Olympic Marathon Trials and Got My PhD mnml.st/2qJXCQz via @washingtonpost htt… 1 day ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages