Another innovative step for Twitter in its bid to step up the pace with advertising on its platform: today the company announced that it would soon start “experimenting” with ways of making ads more “useful” by matching ads more closely to users on Twitter using retargeting technology. Retargeting will rely on a browser cookie ID that gets matched to Twitter accounts and/or on contacts from, say, a businesses’ mailing list getting matched up with Twitter account names.
July 3, 2013
New Innovative Step For Twitter Ads
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013 at 3:16 pm and tagged with Ads, Twitter and posted in Twitter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- #Twitter account you need to follow of the day: @Pennywise_Dance - buff.ly/2xXh96Y #ITMovie twitter.com/Pennywise_Danc… 9 hours ago
- First there was the Ultraman... Now, there's the Uberman - The World's Hardest #Endurance Race:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- RT @JoshShipp: 😂😂 lots of delightful footnotes sprinkled throughout. The book is officially out TODAY. Snag your copy at: https://t.co/lBlo… 10 hours ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: KYLIE JENNER IS PREGNANT Ok now that I got your attention, the entire country of Puerto Rico has no power because of t… 12 hours ago
- I don't do this enough!... Forget #Meditating, Just Go For A Swim buff.ly/2fCe6Gn https://t.co/EEQGyuyrrv 15 hours ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages