Another innovative step for Twitter in its bid to step up the pace with advertising on its platform: today the company announced that it would soon start “experimenting” with ways of making ads more “useful” by matching ads more closely to users on Twitter using retargeting technology. Retargeting will rely on a browser cookie ID that gets matched to Twitter accounts and/or on contacts from, say, a businesses’ mailing list getting matched up with Twitter account names.
July 3, 2013
New Innovative Step For Twitter Ads
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013 at 3:16 pm and tagged with Ads, Twitter and posted in Twitter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- A digital #detox in a 1960 Caddy is how to be the best you. buff.ly/2u6yPtO https://t.co/UgHqr9KkTJ 16 hours ago
- 38 governors sign #cybersecurity compact buff.ly/2tCJJUs 17 hours ago
- 11 tips to prevent #phishing. buff.ly/2u6ZIO7 via @CSOonline https://t.co/KN2DzFZwrW 17 hours ago
- Roosevelt, Robber Barons, and the Continued Fight for Our Public Lands – via @MeatEater buff.ly/2tCNAAM https://t.co/QXaAzdkn17 18 hours ago
- Teen girls learn about protecting nation, breaking barriers at cybersecurity camp buff.ly/2uah5ha via @WSJ https://t.co/41CxdK3eW9 22 hours ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages