Another innovative step for Twitter in its bid to step up the pace with advertising on its platform: today the company announced that it would soon start “experimenting” with ways of making ads more “useful” by matching ads more closely to users on Twitter using retargeting technology. Retargeting will rely on a browser cookie ID that gets matched to Twitter accounts and/or on contacts from, say, a businesses’ mailing list getting matched up with Twitter account names.
July 3, 2013
New Innovative Step For Twitter Ads
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013 at 3:16 pm and tagged with Ads, Twitter and posted in Twitter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- Mark Guntrip demos @Proofpoint Targeted Attack Protection (TAP) from #RSA2017. ow.ly/s5wa30ajdNg #CyberSecurity 11 hours ago
- People won’t stop staring at their phones, so a Dutch town put traffic lights on the ground. bit.ly/2op9DZx https://t.co/zS2cogGXgQ 13 hours ago
- How Cyber Crooks Can Trick You With Fake Emails From Your Boss: ow.ly/b0uU30aep8k via @TheStreet #CyberSecurity 3 days ago
- @RH_Way @elonmusk sicher ist sicher! 3 days ago
- New @proofpoint Research Reveals a 45% Surge in Business Email Compromise Attacks—and Increased Domain Spoofing… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages