Mobile is all about those “in between” moments throughout your day. Whether you are waiting for a meeting to start, catching a ride or waiting in line, the LinkedIn mobile app will help you get the most professional value out of those mundane moments. A few months ago, LinkedIn completely redesigned it’s mobile phone app and they just added the top requested features — the ability to search for jobs, companies, groups, and people on-the-go. In addition they added a few tips to help you be more productive from wherever you may be working.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- This is a really good read - I’m A Supposed Influencer. Here’s Why You Should Be Cautious Of This Title.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Oops! Because there is no #Twitter app for Palm? Still should work from the #mobile web browser. twitter.com/brianmcguire/s… 5 hours ago
- Winamp? 2019. @CNET what year is it?... twitter.com/CNET/status/10… 5 hours ago
- RT @BrianNorgard: We are quickly moving toward a world where remote work will just be called work 5 hours ago
- RT @warriors: First reversible championship ring ever! Jason of Beverly Hills coming through with some innovative work in the championship… 5 hours ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages