Twitter & Facebook While In The Loo
December 15, 2011
Social Media Bathroom Mirrors
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Thursday, December 15th, 2011 at 8:38 am and posted in Twitter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- Google’s brave new friendless feed buff.ly/2uCJrS6 #Google #SocialMedia via @TechCrunch https://t.co/89tzleQ3Gt 6 hours ago
- Facebook is going to let publishers start charging readers to view stories buff.ly/2uD544R 7 hours ago
- Spies in the age of #SocialMedia Ex-CIA experts reveal challenges of modern espionage buff.ly/2vk0nKM https://t.co/atnHCYopEg 7 hours ago
- Here’s Spotify’s biggest problem – in a Netflix-shaped nutshell buff.ly/2tGOIn6 https://t.co/XJJfB89G7u 8 hours ago
- Why Good Bars Don’t Serve Your #Beer In A Frosted Glass buff.ly/2tGDUFK via @VinePair https://t.co/wV6jjqxk79 13 hours ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages