With the new CardMunch app, you now have access to deeper and richer information about the person behind the business card. Thanks to their LinkedIn profile, you can find out who you know in common, where they’ve worked, where they went to school and much more.
November 22, 2011
LinkedIn Adds Business Cards With the New CardMunch iPhone App
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 22nd, 2011 at 8:17 am and posted in Twitter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- With Billions Spent on #Cybersecurity, Why Are Problems Getting Worse? buff.ly/2rf26lz https://t.co/e7nGK9Yj48 8 hours ago
- The Wild Reason #Whales Got So Freakishly Big buff.ly/2rOayoY #nature https://t.co/iBiieQwCtl 10 hours ago
- Designer Turns Train Maps Around The World Into Minimalist Designs buff.ly/2qTtgxv https://t.co/ogipZVcsyK 15 hours ago
- RT @ambermac: Looks like laptop speed bumps & big updates to iOS & macOS at #wwdc2017 on June 5 (& maybe even a Siri Speaker). https://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @proofpoint: How to Increase Effectiveness with #SecurityAutomation. ow.ly/qUn330c3lXx https://t.co/LFP4FP46SX 1 day ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages