With the new CardMunch app, you now have access to deeper and richer information about the person behind the business card. Thanks to their LinkedIn profile, you can find out who you know in common, where they’ve worked, where they went to school and much more.
November 22, 2011
LinkedIn Adds Business Cards With the New CardMunch iPhone App
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 22nd, 2011 at 8:17 am and posted in Twitter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- “Why Is Joe Rogan So Popular? He understands men in America better than most people do. The rest of the country sho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Elon Musk's ‘Starman' makes its first complete orbit around the Sun buff.ly/2ZauMbV https://t.co/9rwucemUe1 7 hours ago
- Instagram’s Long-Awaited Checkout Feature Is Finally Here buff.ly/2W9pVH1 https://t.co/GKOX1YnkV0 15 hours ago
- Twitter tests letting users follow topics in the same way they follow accounts buff.ly/2Z7Vshu https://t.co/JBbF54laX2 3 days ago
- Amazon quietly debuts new program for donating leftover products instead of destroying them buff.ly/304Dbir https://t.co/5SF3fgG5bU 4 days ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages