With the new CardMunch app, you now have access to deeper and richer information about the person behind the business card. Thanks to their LinkedIn profile, you can find out who you know in common, where they’ve worked, where they went to school and much more.
November 22, 2011
LinkedIn Adds Business Cards With the New CardMunch iPhone App
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 22nd, 2011 at 8:17 am and posted in Twitter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- Will Ferrell stars in #PSA campaign to remind you to put your #mobile phone away: buff.ly/2y0tZBX… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- #Bitcoin breaks above $6,000, and $100 billion in value for the first time in its history: buff.ly/2yFbQsA https://t.co/NeXsKl2Cfx 17 hours ago
- Hard to beat 100%FRESH🍅... There must be a #BabaBooey🐒 cameo 🍌? twitter.com/brettmorgen/st… 18 hours ago
- RT @RobertPlant: Robert Plant's new album, Carry Fire, is out now. "A triumph," exclaims NPR. Hear why. 20 hours ago
- College football and @WaffleHouse A love story buff.ly/2xWoRtE https://t.co/DatU7mIoKq 1 day ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages