With the new CardMunch app, you now have access to deeper and richer information about the person behind the business card. Thanks to their LinkedIn profile, you can find out who you know in common, where they’ve worked, where they went to school and much more.
November 22, 2011
LinkedIn Adds Business Cards With the New CardMunch iPhone App
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 22nd, 2011 at 8:17 am and posted in Twitter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- RT @ValaAfshar: Be kind. Even if no one is looking. https://t.co/7Cudgyi3lf 56 minutes ago
- RT @49ers: Retweet for the chance to win 4 tickets to #ATLvsSF this Sunday! #ProBowlVote @mmcglinch68 #ProBowlVote @laken77 #ProBowl… 56 minutes ago
- Tesla will start charging $10 per month for 'Premium' in-car data buff.ly/2DZPgvO Aaaaaaaaaand your car jus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Running A Neighbourhood #Facebook Group Has Become A Seriously Complicated Job buff.ly/2YzSkbw https://t.co/ts53yN9imf 1 day ago
- So you fell for a cyber scam — here's what to do next... buff.ly/2P2irop #CyberSecurity https://t.co/Om4ikh7ppN 2 days ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages