With the new CardMunch app, you now have access to deeper and richer information about the person behind the business card. Thanks to their LinkedIn profile, you can find out who you know in common, where they’ve worked, where they went to school and much more.
November 22, 2011
LinkedIn Adds Business Cards With the New CardMunch iPhone App
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 22nd, 2011 at 8:17 am and posted in Twitter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- Reality TV Show Drops People Into the Wild for a Year, Doesn't Tell Them Show Is Canceled buff.ly/2mL18vO 1 hour ago
- Fearing Germs Is Making Us Sick buff.ly/2mLbBXU 6 hours ago
- Mark Guntrip demos @Proofpoint Targeted Attack Protection (TAP) from #RSA2017. ow.ly/s5wa30ajdNg #CyberSecurity 22 hours ago
- People won’t stop staring at their phones, so a Dutch town put traffic lights on the ground. bit.ly/2op9DZx https://t.co/zS2cogGXgQ 1 day ago
- How Cyber Crooks Can Trick You With Fake Emails From Your Boss: ow.ly/b0uU30aep8k via @TheStreet #CyberSecurity 4 days ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages