With the new CardMunch app, you now have access to deeper and richer information about the person behind the business card. Thanks to their LinkedIn profile, you can find out who you know in common, where they’ve worked, where they went to school and much more.
November 22, 2011
LinkedIn Adds Business Cards With the New CardMunch iPhone App
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 22nd, 2011 at 8:17 am and posted in Twitter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- Google’s brave new friendless feed buff.ly/2uCJrS6 #Google #SocialMedia via @TechCrunch https://t.co/89tzleQ3Gt 6 hours ago
- Facebook is going to let publishers start charging readers to view stories buff.ly/2uD544R 7 hours ago
- Spies in the age of #SocialMedia Ex-CIA experts reveal challenges of modern espionage buff.ly/2vk0nKM https://t.co/atnHCYopEg 7 hours ago
- Here’s Spotify’s biggest problem – in a Netflix-shaped nutshell buff.ly/2tGOIn6 https://t.co/XJJfB89G7u 8 hours ago
- Why Good Bars Don’t Serve Your #Beer In A Frosted Glass buff.ly/2tGDUFK via @VinePair https://t.co/wV6jjqxk79 13 hours ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages