With the new CardMunch app, you now have access to deeper and richer information about the person behind the business card. Thanks to their LinkedIn profile, you can find out who you know in common, where they’ve worked, where they went to school and much more.
November 22, 2011
LinkedIn Adds Business Cards With the New CardMunch iPhone App
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 22nd, 2011 at 8:17 am and posted in Twitter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- RT @SCMagazine: Announcing the SC Awards 2018 Finalists !! l ow.ly/gRNI30hQ5nV #scawards 5 hours ago
- RT @MythvsFactss: https://t.co/gejL9X0mu4 6 hours ago
- These @Adidas Sneakers Are A Functioning Free Pass On #Berlin’s Subway buff.ly/2DH13hC https://t.co/Cj7BAlrjru 9 hours ago
- RT @ambermac: Google and Coursera launch program to train more IT support specialists techcrunch.com/2018/01/16/goo… 18 hours ago
- Google fixes vulnerability in Apps Script - but SaaS is still at risk buff.ly/2DDb53A https://t.co/JKCAL7yhvg 1 day ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages