With the new CardMunch app, you now have access to deeper and richer information about the person behind the business card. Thanks to their LinkedIn profile, you can find out who you know in common, where they’ve worked, where they went to school and much more.
November 22, 2011
LinkedIn Adds Business Cards With the New CardMunch iPhone App
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 22nd, 2011 at 8:17 am and posted in Twitter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- 53% of execs pay a hacker's ransom. Are businesses losing the #cybersecurity battle? buff.ly/2l415I3 https://t.co/rmw91u8IKC 4 days ago
- RT @FCBayern: Nur noch 1⃣ Tag! ➡ #WM2018! 🙌😉 #packmas #MiaSanMia https://t.co/0ioQy7r4JQ 5 days ago
- RT @proofpoint: Proofpoint Wins Best SME Security Solution for Proofpoint Essentials for the Second Consecutive Year at #SCAwards Europe 20… 5 days ago
- World Cup prediction time buff.ly/2t49sHb … #FIFAWorldCup https://t.co/IudhmuqrCh 5 days ago
- RT @crudereporter: You all knew this just *had* to happen right? https://t.co/uIgeGJEoYq 5 days ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages