This blog post by Jason Keith may be simple, but I like it. This is why, if you could put Facebook Fan Page strategy into one sentence it would be as Jason said ” Get the fans, keep the fans, activate fans “. Well said sir, well said. Your Facebook Fan Page is a great way to release your creative juices and interact with your community directly- but sometimes awesome ideas run dry. This article outlines 12 different tactics for your Facebook Fan Page that you could start tomorrow if you wanted to. Looking for even more ideas? Socialfresh has a free e-book with 64 tactics.
June 21, 2011
Facebook strategy: ” Get the fans, keep the fans, activate fans “
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 21st, 2011 at 2:10 pm and posted in Twitter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- Mark Guntrip demos @Proofpoint Targeted Attack Protection (TAP) from #RSA2017. ow.ly/s5wa30ajdNg #CyberSecurity 11 hours ago
- People won’t stop staring at their phones, so a Dutch town put traffic lights on the ground. bit.ly/2op9DZx https://t.co/zS2cogGXgQ 13 hours ago
- How Cyber Crooks Can Trick You With Fake Emails From Your Boss: ow.ly/b0uU30aep8k via @TheStreet #CyberSecurity 3 days ago
- @RH_Way @elonmusk sicher ist sicher! 3 days ago
- New @proofpoint Research Reveals a 45% Surge in Business Email Compromise Attacks—and Increased Domain Spoofing… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages