This blog post by Jason Keith may be simple, but I like it. This is why, if you could put Facebook Fan Page strategy into one sentence it would be as Jason said ” Get the fans, keep the fans, activate fans “. Well said sir, well said. Your Facebook Fan Page is a great way to release your creative juices and interact with your community directly- but sometimes awesome ideas run dry. This article outlines 12 different tactics for your Facebook Fan Page that you could start tomorrow if you wanted to. Looking for even more ideas? Socialfresh has a free e-book with 64 tactics.
June 21, 2011
Facebook strategy: ” Get the fans, keep the fans, activate fans “
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 21st, 2011 at 2:10 pm and posted in Twitter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- Reduces risk of cancer up to 20%. Reduces your risk of Type 2 diabetes by 30%. Reduces your risk of Parkinson's dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Ben True Is First American Man to Win NYC Half buff.ly/2GLCQZk https://t.co/KO1UuQZ3aj 1 day ago
- RT @proofpoint: Global Market Survey: 77% of Businesses Expect to Fall Victim to #Email Fraud in the Next 12 Months: https://t.co/0ZJ1VNlaO… 1 day ago
- #Infographic - Email Fraud Is Soaring - Has your business been targeted with Business #Email Compromise attacks?… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Email fraud warning: Now hackers want your data as well as your money zd.net/2GPEsBr via @ZDNet & @dannyjpalmer 1 day ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages