This blog post by Jason Keith may be simple, but I like it. This is why, if you could put Facebook Fan Page strategy into one sentence it would be as Jason said ” Get the fans, keep the fans, activate fans “. Well said sir, well said. Your Facebook Fan Page is a great way to release your creative juices and interact with your community directly- but sometimes awesome ideas run dry. This article outlines 12 different tactics for your Facebook Fan Page that you could start tomorrow if you wanted to. Looking for even more ideas? Socialfresh has a free e-book with 64 tactics.
June 21, 2011
Facebook strategy: ” Get the fans, keep the fans, activate fans “
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 21st, 2011 at 2:10 pm and posted in Twitter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- Microsoft Teams overtakes Slack with 13 million daily users buff.ly/2O4zFTZ https://t.co/BEN1JYIgk8 21 hours ago
- #Cybersecurity: Do these six things to protect your company online | ZDNet buff.ly/2Sha9t5 https://t.co/6W2kPL4Xdt 1 day ago
- Amazon’s Latest Experiment: Retraining Its Work Force buff.ly/2YPQToI This is a great move. Good for the co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 🤣 twitter.com/apiecebyguy/st… 2 days ago
- Human workers regularly listen to Google Assistant recordings | The Star buff.ly/2JGuuDU It's not just Ale… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages