This blog post by Jason Keith may be simple, but I like it. This is why, if you could put Facebook Fan Page strategy into one sentence it would be as Jason said ” Get the fans, keep the fans, activate fans “. Well said sir, well said. Your Facebook Fan Page is a great way to release your creative juices and interact with your community directly- but sometimes awesome ideas run dry. This article outlines 12 different tactics for your Facebook Fan Page that you could start tomorrow if you wanted to. Looking for even more ideas? Socialfresh has a free e-book with 64 tactics.
June 21, 2011
Facebook strategy: ” Get the fans, keep the fans, activate fans “
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 21st, 2011 at 2:10 pm and posted in Twitter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- Motivation "GOOD!" twitter.com/joerogan/statu… 4 hours ago
- How to check you’re not helping hackers get rich with digital cryptocurrencies: buff.ly/2rMVCre #InfoSec https://t.co/u12YRWy4G1 21 hours ago
- Flying Blind: Why Visibility is Cybersecurity’s Achilles Heel: buff.ly/2rdIONp https://t.co/sLlMHWR1yr 23 hours ago
- Facebook's Content Moderation Rules Are Both Careful and Shocking via @Entrepreneur by @NinaZipkin… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @TheMinimalists: I Gave up TV, Then Qualified for Olympic Marathon Trials and Got My PhD mnml.st/2qJXCQz via @washingtonpost htt… 1 day ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages