This blog post by Jason Keith may be simple, but I like it. This is why, if you could put Facebook Fan Page strategy into one sentence it would be as Jason said ” Get the fans, keep the fans, activate fans “. Well said sir, well said. Your Facebook Fan Page is a great way to release your creative juices and interact with your community directly- but sometimes awesome ideas run dry. This article outlines 12 different tactics for your Facebook Fan Page that you could start tomorrow if you wanted to. Looking for even more ideas? Socialfresh has a free e-book with 64 tactics.
June 21, 2011
Facebook strategy: ” Get the fans, keep the fans, activate fans “
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 21st, 2011 at 2:10 pm and posted in Twitter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- We Analyzed 2,113,307 Instagram Sponsored Posts And This Is What We Found | LinkedIn buff.ly/2TO7Flg https://t.co/Omh82vA26s 4 days ago
- Facebook is throwing money at local news and it could help win back trust in the industry buff.ly/2MkYO8p https://t.co/hl6BncJ8fq 4 days ago
- Twitter to make big changes! Colour-coded replies, Facebook like updates and more buff.ly/2MfpY0m https://t.co/Ik3f7Fjn2t 4 days ago
- Wait? What! This is an Onion article, right? Return of the Razr—With a Foldable Screen and $1,500 Price.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Facebook's entire business model is being dissected in Germany, where regulators are getting tough on tech.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages