This blog post by Jason Keith may be simple, but I like it. This is why, if you could put Facebook Fan Page strategy into one sentence it would be as Jason said ” Get the fans, keep the fans, activate fans “. Well said sir, well said. Your Facebook Fan Page is a great way to release your creative juices and interact with your community directly- but sometimes awesome ideas run dry. This article outlines 12 different tactics for your Facebook Fan Page that you could start tomorrow if you wanted to. Looking for even more ideas? Socialfresh has a free e-book with 64 tactics.
June 21, 2011
Facebook strategy: ” Get the fans, keep the fans, activate fans “
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 21st, 2011 at 2:10 pm and posted in Twitter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- Snap CEO Spiegel Says TikTok Could Grow Bigger Than Instagram buff.ly/2G5VxYf I disagree with this... https://t.co/t7LmnTjwop 2 days ago
- RT @BStulberg: -More side-walks. -Less screen-time. -Less helicopter parenting. -Redesign phys-ed in school system. -Serious action on food… 2 days ago
- RT @proofpoint: We are excited to announce the launch of our #Podcast🎙️ Protecting People: #Cybersecurity for the Rest of Us. Listen Now! h… 2 days ago
- #Instagram for Win95 buff.ly/2alZF5X I love this so much! https://t.co/3lZnZVCZkC 2 days ago
- Is Screen Time Really Bad for Kids? buff.ly/2YXNp4C via @nytimes https://t.co/pcy0Kxd5WH 1 week ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages