This blog post by Jason Keith may be simple, but I like it. This is why, if you could put Facebook Fan Page strategy into one sentence it would be as Jason said ” Get the fans, keep the fans, activate fans “. Well said sir, well said. Your Facebook Fan Page is a great way to release your creative juices and interact with your community directly- but sometimes awesome ideas run dry. This article outlines 12 different tactics for your Facebook Fan Page that you could start tomorrow if you wanted to. Looking for even more ideas? Socialfresh has a free e-book with 64 tactics.
June 21, 2011
Facebook strategy: ” Get the fans, keep the fans, activate fans “
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 21st, 2011 at 2:10 pm and posted in Twitter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- A digital #detox in a 1960 Caddy is how to be the best you. buff.ly/2u6yPtO https://t.co/UgHqr9KkTJ 16 hours ago
- 38 governors sign #cybersecurity compact buff.ly/2tCJJUs 17 hours ago
- 11 tips to prevent #phishing. buff.ly/2u6ZIO7 via @CSOonline https://t.co/KN2DzFZwrW 17 hours ago
- Roosevelt, Robber Barons, and the Continued Fight for Our Public Lands – via @MeatEater buff.ly/2tCNAAM https://t.co/QXaAzdkn17 18 hours ago
- Teen girls learn about protecting nation, breaking barriers at cybersecurity camp buff.ly/2uah5ha via @WSJ https://t.co/41CxdK3eW9 22 hours ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages