This blog post by Jason Keith may be simple, but I like it. This is why, if you could put Facebook Fan Page strategy into one sentence it would be as Jason said ” Get the fans, keep the fans, activate fans “. Well said sir, well said. Your Facebook Fan Page is a great way to release your creative juices and interact with your community directly- but sometimes awesome ideas run dry. This article outlines 12 different tactics for your Facebook Fan Page that you could start tomorrow if you wanted to. Looking for even more ideas? Socialfresh has a free e-book with 64 tactics.
June 21, 2011
Facebook strategy: ” Get the fans, keep the fans, activate fans “
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 21st, 2011 at 2:10 pm and posted in Twitter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- Modes of transportation in #TheWizardofOz, ranked buff.ly/2OajiSn https://t.co/lt6fG0T5E6 4 days ago
- RT @runnersworld: Sister Stephanie Baliga has run the Chicago Marathon every year since 2011. https://t.co/UA9bnUgDlG 4 days ago
- Your #Watch Says More About Your Status Than You Think buff.ly/2O2X8l3 https://t.co/a3Bq1KM6KH 4 days ago
- “In a cluttered world of boutique fitness studios and high-end gear, Guillermo Piñeda Morales reminds us that we do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Makers, Don't Let Yourself Be Forced Into the 'Manager Schedule' | Inside Nuclino buff.ly/2K9c3Jm https://t.co/Jmefg5dqJX 4 days ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages