This blog post by Jason Keith may be simple, but I like it. This is why, if you could put Facebook Fan Page strategy into one sentence it would be as Jason said ” Get the fans, keep the fans, activate fans “. Well said sir, well said. Your Facebook Fan Page is a great way to release your creative juices and interact with your community directly- but sometimes awesome ideas run dry. This article outlines 12 different tactics for your Facebook Fan Page that you could start tomorrow if you wanted to. Looking for even more ideas? Socialfresh has a free e-book with 64 tactics.
Daily Archives: June 21, 2011
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- RT @ValaAfshar: Be kind. Even if no one is looking. https://t.co/7Cudgyi3lf 39 minutes ago
- RT @49ers: Retweet for the chance to win 4 tickets to #ATLvsSF this Sunday! #ProBowlVote @mmcglinch68 #ProBowlVote @laken77 #ProBowl… 40 minutes ago
- Tesla will start charging $10 per month for 'Premium' in-car data buff.ly/2DZPgvO Aaaaaaaaaand your car jus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Running A Neighbourhood #Facebook Group Has Become A Seriously Complicated Job buff.ly/2YzSkbw https://t.co/ts53yN9imf 1 day ago
- So you fell for a cyber scam — here's what to do next... buff.ly/2P2irop #CyberSecurity https://t.co/Om4ikh7ppN 2 days ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages