This blog post by Jason Keith may be simple, but I like it. This is why, if you could put Facebook Fan Page strategy into one sentence it would be as Jason said ” Get the fans, keep the fans, activate fans “. Well said sir, well said. Your Facebook Fan Page is a great way to release your creative juices and interact with your community directly- but sometimes awesome ideas run dry. This article outlines 12 different tactics for your Facebook Fan Page that you could start tomorrow if you wanted to. Looking for even more ideas? Socialfresh has a free e-book with 64 tactics.
Daily Archives: June 21, 2011
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- You Can Have A Sleepover At The Last Blockbuster On Earth via Airbnb. buff.ly/3iuim91 https://t.co/y77pIbXlAK 1 day ago
- If only @moviemofo had FaceTime.... twitter.com/FastCompany/st… 2 weeks ago
- Live Sports Drought Pushes More TV Viewers to #CutTheCord buff.ly/30H3oFg https://t.co/omTYOXeGY4 3 weeks ago
- RT @JohnSheaHey: Alyssa Nakken made history coaching 1B the past 2 nights, and I love this picture by @CAGisMe of her and Bob Melvin, a qui… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Variety: Foo Fighters’ Dave Grohl Comes to Teachers’ Defense Amid Trump’s ‘Politicized’ Plans to Reopen Schools wp.me/p2WgDE-1lyJit 3 weeks ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages