Get your analytics, get em while they’re hot!
Analytics, get em while there fresh!
I love my peanuts toasty, crunchy, delicious and all natural.
I love my analytics easy, engaging, detailed, and live.
With Woopra you can satisfying your hunger with every eyeful. Roasted to perfection – without salt, without preservatives, without additives. Woopra is the best way to enjoy analytics!
I have always loved software platforms that provide real time analytical information. I used to make financial trading software presentations and always loved showing off the real time trading features. Traders loved having the live data and being connected to markets around the world. Now I love Woopra for the same reasons.
The live interface that Woopra provides is truly addictive. Woopra delivers a complete analytics system in one easy to use live interface. Users can monitor multiple Websites simultaneously in a tabbed window and switch quickly between sites.
Now Woopra has added an amazing major new feature – Labels. With Labels, users can segment site visitors in real-time. Here is how it works:
Are you familiar with the Labels in Gmail? The concept of Labels in Woopra is very similar except that a Woopra Label is dynamic – which means a Label is never stuck on a visitor, it’s updated dynamically as the visitor navigates through your website. With Labels, you can:
- Define a name and color for a dynamic segment of visitors using a wide range of filters (Example: Premium Users in Green)
- Visitors will be labeled with colored markers in the live View and Map.
- Labels are saved on the cloud and dynamically processed even when you’re not connected to the Woopra client – which creates possibilities (in the near future) like offline notifications.
- Labels are saved as Filters presets that can be used in Search, Analytics and Funnels.
- Agents can create their own Labels that are not shared with others.
- Labels can be deactivated to be used only as filter presets