One of the more difficult things to do in social media is tracking the effectiveness of a campaign. Measuring the profitability of a social media campaign is even more difficult. However, measuring your social media traffic using Google Analytics is not difficult at all. Below, is a video that I made that covers how to effectively track social media traffic.
March 29, 2011
Video: Using Google Analytics & Social Media
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 29th, 2011 at 2:53 am and posted in SEO. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- You Can Have A Sleepover At The Last Blockbuster On Earth via Airbnb. buff.ly/3iuim91 https://t.co/y77pIbXlAK 1 day ago
- If only @moviemofo had FaceTime.... twitter.com/FastCompany/st… 2 weeks ago
- Live Sports Drought Pushes More TV Viewers to #CutTheCord buff.ly/30H3oFg https://t.co/omTYOXeGY4 3 weeks ago
- RT @JohnSheaHey: Alyssa Nakken made history coaching 1B the past 2 nights, and I love this picture by @CAGisMe of her and Bob Melvin, a qui… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Variety: Foo Fighters’ Dave Grohl Comes to Teachers’ Defense Amid Trump’s ‘Politicized’ Plans to Reopen Schools wp.me/p2WgDE-1lyJit 3 weeks ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages