One of the more difficult things to do in social media is tracking the effectiveness of a campaign. Measuring the profitability of a social media campaign is even more difficult. However, measuring your social media traffic using Google Analytics is not difficult at all. Below, is a video that I made that covers how to effectively track social media traffic.
March 29, 2011
Video: Using Google Analytics & Social Media
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 29th, 2011 at 2:53 am and posted in SEO. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- Reduces risk of cancer up to 20%. Reduces your risk of Type 2 diabetes by 30%. Reduces your risk of Parkinson's dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Ben True Is First American Man to Win NYC Half buff.ly/2GLCQZk https://t.co/KO1UuQZ3aj 1 day ago
- RT @proofpoint: Global Market Survey: 77% of Businesses Expect to Fall Victim to #Email Fraud in the Next 12 Months: https://t.co/0ZJ1VNlaO… 1 day ago
- #Infographic - Email Fraud Is Soaring - Has your business been targeted with Business #Email Compromise attacks?… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Email fraud warning: Now hackers want your data as well as your money zd.net/2GPEsBr via @ZDNet & @dannyjpalmer 1 day ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages