One of the more difficult things to do in social media is tracking the effectiveness of a campaign. Measuring the profitability of a social media campaign is even more difficult. However, measuring your social media traffic using Google Analytics is not difficult at all. Below, is a video that I made that covers how to effectively track social media traffic.
March 29, 2011
Video: Using Google Analytics & Social Media
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 29th, 2011 at 2:53 am and posted in SEO. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- #Twitter account you need to follow of the day: @Pennywise_Dance - buff.ly/2xXh96Y #ITMovie twitter.com/Pennywise_Danc… 10 hours ago
- First there was the Ultraman... Now, there's the Uberman - The World's Hardest #Endurance Race:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- RT @JoshShipp: 😂😂 lots of delightful footnotes sprinkled throughout. The book is officially out TODAY. Snag your copy at: https://t.co/lBlo… 11 hours ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: KYLIE JENNER IS PREGNANT Ok now that I got your attention, the entire country of Puerto Rico has no power because of t… 12 hours ago
- I don't do this enough!... Forget #Meditating, Just Go For A Swim buff.ly/2fCe6Gn https://t.co/EEQGyuyrrv 15 hours ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages