One of the more difficult things to do in social media is tracking the effectiveness of a campaign. Measuring the profitability of a social media campaign is even more difficult. However, measuring your social media traffic using Google Analytics is not difficult at all. Below, is a video that I made that covers how to effectively track social media traffic.
March 29, 2011
Video: Using Google Analytics & Social Media
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 29th, 2011 at 2:53 am and posted in SEO. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- A digital #detox in a 1960 Caddy is how to be the best you. buff.ly/2u6yPtO https://t.co/UgHqr9KkTJ 16 hours ago
- 38 governors sign #cybersecurity compact buff.ly/2tCJJUs 17 hours ago
- 11 tips to prevent #phishing. buff.ly/2u6ZIO7 via @CSOonline https://t.co/KN2DzFZwrW 17 hours ago
- Roosevelt, Robber Barons, and the Continued Fight for Our Public Lands – via @MeatEater buff.ly/2tCNAAM https://t.co/QXaAzdkn17 18 hours ago
- Teen girls learn about protecting nation, breaking barriers at cybersecurity camp buff.ly/2uah5ha via @WSJ https://t.co/41CxdK3eW9 22 hours ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages