One of the more difficult things to do in social media is tracking the effectiveness of a campaign. Measuring the profitability of a social media campaign is even more difficult. However, measuring your social media traffic using Google Analytics is not difficult at all. Below, is a video that I made that covers how to effectively track social media traffic.
March 29, 2011
Video: Using Google Analytics & Social Media
About Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
Social Media Manager at Accellion View all posts by Ryan Swindall @Ryan_Swindall
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 29th, 2011 at 2:53 am and posted in SEO. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- Motivation "GOOD!" twitter.com/joerogan/statu… 4 hours ago
- How to check you’re not helping hackers get rich with digital cryptocurrencies: buff.ly/2rMVCre #InfoSec https://t.co/u12YRWy4G1 21 hours ago
- Flying Blind: Why Visibility is Cybersecurity’s Achilles Heel: buff.ly/2rdIONp https://t.co/sLlMHWR1yr 23 hours ago
- Facebook's Content Moderation Rules Are Both Careful and Shocking via @Entrepreneur by @NinaZipkin… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @TheMinimalists: I Gave up TV, Then Qualified for Olympic Marathon Trials and Got My PhD mnml.st/2qJXCQz via @washingtonpost htt… 1 day ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages