One of the more difficult things to do in social media is tracking the effectiveness of a campaign. Measuring the profitability of a social media campaign is even more difficult. However, measuring your social media traffic using Google Analytics is not difficult at all. Below, is a video that I made that covers how to effectively track social media traffic.
Daily Archives: March 29, 2011
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- Is Screen Time Really Bad for Kids? buff.ly/2YXNp4C via @nytimes https://t.co/pcy0Kxd5WH 2 days ago
- Can the #Fitness Industry and Body Positivity Coexist? buff.ly/35Xe17D https://t.co/c1krWIN8Gs 2 days ago
- RT @proofpoint: Proofpoint #Email Protection Wins CRN #ProductOfTheYear Award: ow.ly/xNmN50xW4w9 #InfoSec https://t.co/UumqzG4tC1 2 days ago
- RT @USNavy: Women did it in 1943 and continue to do so in 2020! #GirlPower A #USNavy Hull Maintenance Technician welds in the general work… 2 days ago
- Steve McQueen’s Bullitt Mustang sells for $3.4 million buff.ly/2t6CJVJ https://t.co/YnVm8K4kMw 1 week ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages