One of the more difficult things to do in social media is tracking the effectiveness of a campaign. Measuring the profitability of a social media campaign is even more difficult. However, measuring your social media traffic using Google Analytics is not difficult at all. Below, is a video that I made that covers how to effectively track social media traffic.
Daily Archives: March 29, 2011
Ryan is an innovative, results-oriented, creative + analytical marketing and technology professional with an ability to visualize possibilities, communicate ideas, create solutions, and lead meaningful change.
- Last year, in the wake of the Cambridge Analytica data scandal, Mark Zuckerberg promised a feature that would allow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- “Why Is Joe Rogan So Popular? He understands men in America better than most people do. The rest of the country sho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Elon Musk's ‘Starman' makes its first complete orbit around the Sun buff.ly/2ZauMbV https://t.co/9rwucemUe1 2 days ago
- Instagram’s Long-Awaited Checkout Feature Is Finally Here buff.ly/2W9pVH1 https://t.co/GKOX1YnkV0 3 days ago
- Twitter tests letting users follow topics in the same way they follow accounts buff.ly/2Z7Vshu https://t.co/JBbF54laX2 6 days ago
Social Media Trifecta
Top Posts & Pages